Friday, January 12, 2018

the boring stuff

WELCOME TO PRIMADAYNA
Lets get this over with quickly, my name is Dayna. But, you can call me Diva. I was raised in the beautiful Boise, Idaho. I'm 21 years young and i'm a recovering meth addict, i also suffer from type 2 bipolar disorder, depression, and anxiety. I've dedicated my life to being normal despite my downfalls. Just like you, i make mistakes, I've had my heart broken, I've broken hearts, I've cried, I've laughed, I've fought and I've loved. My goal in life is to share my story/stories, my struggles, and my day to day life in hopes that it will help someone out there who is also struggling with similar problems. I'm nowhere near perfect, but if i'm being honest with you, i say FUCK being perfect, perfection is bullshit. Instead, i work towards progress, not perfection. I hope you enjoy my blog babies and make sure to FOLLOW. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

in a funk

The last few days I've been in this funk. I just don't really want to do anything... or see anyone. But i know i can't isolate,...